WE ARE PEOPLE OF LAVA
For decades the hotel industry has become over-encumbered by overpriced installations that are expensive to operate, update and maintain. It's always been our mission to change this.
With more than twenty years of experience within hospitality and over fifty years of working with consumer electronics we can offer advice to make your business an even greater success.
By keeping it simple and using the latest technology, we can minimise your costs and increase your revenue.
Our technology offers you the edge you need to get ahead and we will deliver what you need, when you need it.
As a company we are highly skilled, acutely aware of trends and extremely dedicated. As a partner we are stable, reliable and experienced.
THE PATH TO OUR SUCCESS
- 1967 - Lars Svantesson founded his first technology innovative company.
- 1972 - Lars Svantesson established Sweden’s first franchise concept for electronics retail shops.
- 2001 - Premium brand LAVA was created: high-end advanced TVs made in Sweden.
- 2007 - Developed and innovated the world's first motorized TV wall-mount: "mMotion Swing".
- 2008 - Engaged with Google for project "Window to the World": implementing an Android-chipset into a TV.
- 2010 - Introduced the world’s first Android Smart-TV with a connected app store.
- 2012 - The world's first fully cloud-based marketing platform for hotels LAVA Invit was launched and installed in Nordic Choice Hotels.
- 2014 - Venture-backed by Hatcher, one of Singapore’s leading venture funds.
- 2017 - Office in Spain is established.
- 2019 - Invit release the 6:th generation Infotainment with web-based distribution platfom. Global rollout.
- 2020 - The best and most complete professional Hospitality TV called Lava Advance was introduced to the world.
MEET LAVA TEAM
Our core team is a group of highly skilled and dedicated individuals with several years of experience in development, sales and services for the hospitality industry
LARS SVANTESSON, Co-founder & CEO
With 45+ years experience of the global CE-industry, Lars’ network is unrivalled. Having started and built up several successful own ventures during his career, Lars has also assisted international well-known CE-brands to start their operations in Europe, for example Japanese electronics-giant Alpine, American MTX, and Swiss/Italian Macrom.
+46 303 79 80 90
+46 70 888 02 93
FREDERICK THORNBERG, VP, Projects & Installations
With more than 25 years of experience from the hospitality industry, as head of IT, working with IT infrastructure, networks and various solutions (PMS, infotainment, IPTV etc), Frederick heads our projects and installations department.
Fred has worked with IT for Radisson in Sweden, and as a senior manager at Carlson Rezidor in the United Kingdom, for 10 years, before joining People of LAVA.
+46 303 79 80 98
PER KRISTIANSSON, SVP Product development
Having more than 30 years in the company, Per has been responsible for our development since day one. His background in design and engineering of audio/visual products mixed with an unique understanding of market & business has been a key component in Lava success story.
Per has also had several tech consulting assignments to international companies as IKEA, Hisense and Volvo Cars supplier Alpine Electronics.
+46 303 798 082
VLADIMIR KARADZOVSKI, Sales & Marketing
Vladimir is a driven self made sales and marketing professional with more than twenty years in the hotel industry in Spain. Since 2017 years he’s been building our operation in Spain from the ground up.
+34 661 757 627
HATCHER, SINGAPOREVisit HATCHER
One Of Singapore’s Leading Venture Funds.
Hatcher has invested several millions USD into the business and is committed to a multi-million investment program over the next 12-36 month. The business plan & strategic growth objective is to expand People of Lava on an international platform for a global distribution in Europe, Americas, ASIA, Middle East & Africa.
DAVITO.PRO, GERMANYVisit our German distributor
We are partners of the Swedish company People of Lava .
With their innovative, cloud-based hotel TV solution
LAVA Premium Hotel-TV offers integrated Chromecast, while the access data remains on the guest's mobile device and is not stored on the TV. This reliably avoids data protection problems.
A WLAN hotspot is also integrated into the TV sets, which saves additional installation costs and always ensures excellent reception in the room.
ABENSYS, SPAINVisit our ous Spanish distributor
LAVA Hotel TV´s combine the best of Swedish technology and Scandinavian design to provide your hotel guests with a unique and personalized experience of entertainment, communication, information, promotion and sale of hotel services.